SLW vs THAW Match Prediction & Betting Tips - Oct 04, 2022

SLW vs THAW Match Prediction - Oct 04, 2022

Tournament: Women’s Asia Cup, 2022.

Date: October 3, 2022

Format: T20I

Venue: Sylhet Outer Cricket Stadium, Sylhet.

Time: 03:00

In the women's Asia Cup for 2022 Sri Lanka women have played a couple of games. They have succeeded in winning one and they lost the other one. They made a bad start in the competition by losing their opening encounter against Indian women by a larger margin of 41 runs. But they made a sort of a comeback by winning the next game against UAE by 11 runs. In both these games, the Sri Lanka women batters could score exactly 109 runs. They need to pull up their socks as far as their batting is concerned.

Thailand women's cricket team on the other hand was fairly thrashed by the Bangladesh women's cricket team in their first fixture. The Thailand women's team was bowled out for a meager total of 82 runs against Bangladesh. The Bangla women chased this tiny target easily in the 12th overs and with as many as 9 wickets to spare.

SLW vs THAW Team Previews

Sri Lanka Women

For the Sri Lanka women's team, Harshitha Madavi batted well in both matches. This Lankan opener scored 26 runs against Indians and also scored 37 runs against the other opponents UAE. Sri Lankan women’s team will be desperate to keep her going for more and maintain the kind of form she showed in these matches. They will be expecting her to play bigger innings in the upcoming matches and enable her side to post larger totals on board. Chamari Atapattu has not fared well in the couple of games she participated in. However, she is one of the most experienced and better batters on the side. 

Chamari Atapattu has scored more runs in the T20I format for Sri Lankan women than any other cricketer. She has put together 1058 runs from 41 games so far. Inoka Ranaweera is the 3rd highest wicket-taker for the Sri Lankan outfit in the T20I format. She has picked up 35 wickets from the 21 games she has played and she is a potent bowler for her side. In the last match, she succeeded in picking up a couple of wickets and she played a major role in the Sri Lankan women's team registering a win over UAE.

The real batting sensation for Sri Lanka women is Harshitha Madavi Samarwickrama. In the 29 games she has played for Sri Lanka women's cricket team, she has averaged 22.42. But if you take a look at her domestic record, she averages 62.33. She was drafted into the Sri Lankan side pronto as a result of this start to her domestic career. Another interesting stat is that in the Sri Lankan victories she averages 48.40. She also contributed a fluent 37 in the last game against UAE. The Thailand bowlers are going to have their work cut out to try and contain this batter.

Sri Lanka Women Playing 11

Chamari Atapattu, Achini Kulasuriya, Inoka Ranaweera, Harshitha Madavi, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Nilakshi de Silva, Sugandika Kumari, Anushka Sanjeewani, Kaushani Nuthyangana, Kavisha Dilhari, Hasini Perera.

Thailand Women

The highest run-getter in the Thailand outfit for women is Nannapat Koncharoenkai. She has scored the highest number of runs for her team with 519 runs from 26 games. This batter will be the key to the success of Thai women's efforts in this game. If they are to try and pull up an upset here, she will have to perform the heroics. The leading wicket-taker for Thailand is Nattaya Boochatham. She has picked up 35 wickets for Thailand from 26 games she has played for the country. She is the main bowler for Thailand and will be expected to pick up crucial breakthroughs during the match.

One of the top batters for the Thailand women's cricket team is Natthakan Chantham. In her last ten games, she has scored 265 runs at a good average of 37.86. She has scored these runs at a strike rate of 97.78. Nannapat Koncharoenkai has scored 251 runs in her last 10 games at a good average of 35.86 and a strike rate of 85.37. Nattaya Boochatham has picked up 15 wickets from her last 10 matches at an excellent economy rate of 5.37 and a decent strike rate of 14.66. Another bowler the Thai women will be looking at for wickets is Onnicha Kamchomphu. She has picked up 8 wickets from her last 10 matches. with an economy rate of 5.11.

Thailand Women Playing 11

Naruemol Chaiwai, Nattaya Boochatham, Sornnarin Tippoch, Chanida Sutthiruang, Natthakan Chantham, Nannapat Khoncharoenkai, Onnicha Kamchomphu, Suleeporn Laomi, Rosenan Kanoh, Thipatcha Putthawong, Phannita Maya.

SLW vs THAW Toss Prediction

The wicket on offer at the Sylhet Outer Cricket Stadium in Sylhet is a bit slow. It is not easy to play strokes on this wicket. You can expect the team winning the toss to bat first as batting second can become harder for the team chasing.

Read our guide on toss predictions to learn how we analyze and come up with our tips.

Pitch and Conditions

There is a weather forecast of rains coming down during the match. Although there is a 30% chance of rain coming down the humidity level during the game will be close to 70%. The temperatures during the match will hover close to higher 20s. The pitch here at the Sylhet Outer Cricket Stadium is on the slower side. Scoring runs has never been easy on this wicket because the ball does not come onto the bat. Things could get particularly tougher against the slower bowlers.

SLW vs THAW Betting Tips

These teams have faced off against each other just once before and Sri Lanka women won that game. With players such as Atapattu and Madavi in their ranks, it is going to be hard for the Thai team to even think about beating the Sri Lankan team. We will bet with the Sri Lanka women to win this game easily.

Bonus Cricket Bets

  1. Parimatch


    Sri Lanka women to win this match.



It will take a monumental effort from the Thailand national cricket team for women to beat the Sri Lanka national team. Sri Lanka is more experienced and professional than this opposition and as a result, Thailand doesn’t have any hope against this opposition.

  1. Parimatch


    Thailand women to win the toss.



There is no logical reason why the Thailand national team captain will win the toss. But they will need all the luck they can get.

Today Match Prediction

Sri Lanka Women To Win the Match, 1.04

Bet Tip Here

Who will win SLW vs THAW

Sri Lanka Women 83.33% (50)
Thailand Women 16.67% (10)
Thanks for voting

Powered by